Essential oil scented (extracted from the living body of a plant).
- Bay – from the West Indies, with clove- and nutmeg-like notes
- Bergamot – a citrus with smokey notes, used to flavor Earl Grey tea
- Cinnamon* – an abrasive soap, great for feet
- Gardener’s Scrub* – Cedar & orange scent this soap loaded with hemp flour. Moderately abrasive, great for removing deeply embedded dirt. **PLEASE NOTE: A change in the recipe may make it’s abrasion slightly different.**
- Lavender – the classic, clean scent of soap
- Lavender & Oatmeal* – oat flour offers a gentle scrub
- Lemon – lemon and lemongrass blend
- Occidental Balance – Artha Blend No. 1 – Lavender and Rosemary – Used together in the ancient western world to keep the cosmological male-female energies balanced. Lavender is “yin”, Rosemary is “yang”. This soap is named in honor of the Wisdom Traditions of the Western World.
- Occidental Balance Scrub* – Artha Blend No. 1 – Lavender & Rosemary with oat flour and almond meal – a favorite here at the house! Great for rashes, says customer RW.
- Peppermint – with ground peppermint leaves
- Rose Geranium
- Unscented – nothing added, but there is a subtle scent from the natural oils with which my soap is made. Real, natural unscented soap does have a faint scent.
Unavailable autumn 2017
- Frankincense – Artha Blend No. 2 – with frankincense powder
- Lime* – with poppy seeds for a scrub
- Spruce* – with mustard seeds for a nice massage type of scrub
*Denotes some kind of abrasive, scrubbie texture to the soap.